Monday, September 15, 2008
My newest grandchild.
This is a picture of me with my newest grandchild. Her name is Brooklyn Ray Duckworth. She was born on Sept 8th. She was 7 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches. Last year her parents Annie and Regan were in Holland where Regan was attending law classes in Utrecht, Holland. Holland is were my parents were born and my husband's parents were born. My dad's family was born in Breukelyn, Holland. So that is why Brooklyn has her name.
Brooklyn is wrapped up in a blanket that I have been crocheting while I am here in Kansas enjoying staying with Annie (my daugher) and he husband Regan and my newest grandchild. As I am typing this my son Matthew and his wife Whitney are in the hospital in California experiencing the miracle of giving us another grandson.
This is me in Brooklyn's room. See the cute decoration my daughter made in the nursery with Brooklyn's name on it. Annie is very creative and the nursery looks great.
Brooklyn's first sponge bath. I'm in heaven. This has been a great time with my girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute baby! Even cuter grandma, your haircut is gorgeous!
Post a Comment