Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Sunflower State

I made it home from Kansas safely but wanted to share a little bit more of what I did.My thoughtful son-in-law offered to take me to Liberty Jail. I was in heaven. It is about 1.5 hours from their home. I was so grateful to have this opportunity. My husband Ron was able to see it years ago with my son Matt. I was so jealous that they went but now I don't have to be!

After our visit at the jail we met Regan's parents at the airport and then enjoyed a nice dinner at a famous BBQ place named Aurthur Bryant's. I have never seen so much meet in my life. It was really good, and the company was even better.
This is Brooklyn with her three favorite girls; her mom and her two grandmothers. I was able to spend some time with Marianne, Brooklyn's other grandma. It was really nice to get to know her better.

1 comment:

heather said...

How neat that you got to go out and visit. Can I just tell you that I think you are the cutest ever! Do you care if I link you on my blog?