Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here I am with my daughter, and three daughter in laws. Michelle in the black has a 5 year old boy, a three year old girl, and a 4 month old boy, Lindsay in the blue is expecting a boy in January, Whitney in the red had a beautiful little boy this past Tuesday, and my Daughter Annie in the Yellow had her little princess last Monday. I am being spoiled by all of these beautiful girls with the fun grandchildren they are giving me.

2 comments:

heather said...

Seriously, you guys are beautiful!

Doug and Steph said...

You have such beautiful daughters!!! I am so excited that annie had her little girl and is doing well. And that is just so great that you got to spend time taking taking care of annie and her little one. You are such a great mother. I still consider you as my 2nd mom!!!
-steph